Here's what to expect when you order
Alright, I've been trying to do a better job of telling the story of how this whole thing works recently. It's still hard to explain everything while keeping it short. Here's a step-by-step guide to what happens when you finally decide you want a custom wedding intro from SLP.
- You've contacted us via email, booking form on the site or via Facebook, so now what?: Within 24 hours, you'll receive an email with a detailed description of how things work, what your cost will be (and how you can save some MONEY). The script for the sport you want will also be attached.
- Take the script and DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH IT! The script is just a guideline. I've had some ridiculous nick names and short stories thrown into the mix for wedding party members, parents, ring bearers and... future Mother-in-laws over the years. You can add as many guests to be announced as you like, in any order. Also... if you don't like the music you see on the script, let me know and I'll find what you need.
- Help me out a little bit and give me some pronunciation help, would ya? Spell names and places (and home towns if included) phonetically on your script wherever you deem necessary: You can always call and talk things through or leave a message as well.
- Once I receive your script, expect to receive a copy of your intro within 3-5 days. Listen to that copy carefully and let me know what changes you want made. There's no charge for revisions.
- Revisions are provided usually within 24-48 hours unless your event date is approaching fast.
- Payment is only due when you receive and approve the final version of your intro. This is sent as an .mp3 file for you to give to your DJ. CD's scratch and can get lost in the mail, so I don't mess around with that nonsense.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Like you just read, no payment is due upfront. This opens a whole other can of worms, but nobody has taken advantage of this policy yet (except for one guy in Florida... he used his intro at the event and never paid. He was a referral from a friend! Nobody's heard from the guy apparently since his wedding).
So, what do you think? Still not enough info? Email me and we can talk.